Upcoming VOLUNBEER opportunities and brew fests
Are you interested in pouring beer and helping out brewfests in a fun, upbeat atmosphere and getting in free ?
Usually volunBEERs work one shift and get to enjoy the festival for the other shift. Here’s the sign-up link with all of the current volunBEER opportunities:
I get so woefully behind on keeping up to date on my local (Florida area) beer fests that I’m going to leverage the power of one of my astute colleagues…. sad face.
So, instead I direct you to the Tampa Bay Beer Syndicate events page for up to date events and brew-adventures in the local area. Thanks Rob Larson! (Sidenote, Rob is now co-owner of HiFi Homebrew and Barbeque in Clearwater, so he, too has lagged in overall updating!)
TAMPA BAY BEER WEEK (TBBW) Mar 7-15, 2015
Check out the #TBBW events page for up-to-date listing of hundreds of events!
PAST Craft Brew events:
(Check the photos page for other recent events!)
LOCALTOPIA! Feb 1, 2014 Williams Park, St Petersburg FL
Featuring local vendors, food, entertainment galore, and a CRAFT BEER GARDEN featuring the “Drink like a local” tap beer truck from 11 am to 7 pm. More than 25 local craft brews are going to be available for purchase.
AND!!! Join us for the official proclamation by the City of St Petersburg at the opening at 11 am for Tampa Bay Beer Week March 1-9, 2014!
THIS WAS A GREAT EVENT — SEE the blog post…
- Oct 11-13, 2012 – Great American Beer Festival, Denver, CO (I know it’s not local but it’s worth mentioning with over 450 breweries attending!)
- Sept 22, 2012 – Creative Loafing Tampa, Beerfest, downtown Tampa, FL (Creative Loafing celebrates the release of its 22nd annual Best of the Bay issue, the launch of its “Loafinbraü” craft beer, our vibrant art, food and music scenes – and what better way to do it that with a Beer Fest?)
- Sept 17, 2012 – Dunedin Beerfest, 5-9pm, Dunedin, FL to benefit the Dunedin Doggie Rescue (501(c)3 charity)
- Thurs July 19, 2012 and Sat July 21, 2012 – Total Wine St. Petersburg, FL – Belgian Beer class – a mere $15. gets you tastes and education on more than a dozen Belgian classic beers from Dubbels to Tripels to Quads to Lambics and more! Call the store at 727.544.6018 to register for either class! (St. Petersburg Total Wine Store: 4880 Park St N, Park Street Retail Center, St Petersburg, FL 33709)
- July 19, 2012 – 7 to 9 pm – Tampa Bay TAPPED not-for-profit foundation presents Hot Nights Cold Beer – a Beer/Cider and Cheese Tasting to benefit Suncoast Hospice ($15 advance, $20 at the door) at Cheese Please! in Tampa, FL
- Sat June 2, 2012 – Dunedin Brewery IPA Festival, Dunedin, FL – 7-11 pm
- Sat June 2, 2012 – Sour & Lambic Festival – Cajun Cafe on the Bayou, Pinellas Park (St. Petersburg), FL
- May 14-20, 2012 – American Craft Beer Week – throughout the country!
- Sat Apr 28, 2012 – Spring Craft Ale Festival – Cajun Cafe on the Bayou,Pinellas Park (St. Petersburg), FL
- March 3-10, 2012 – Tampa Bay Beer Week – events throughout the area
- March 3, 2012 – Florida Brewers Guild Brewfest 2012 – Centro Ybor,Ybor City (Tampa), FL
MORE TO COME!
Send suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
To your safe imbibing and tasting!